The Necessary HGH Ingredients
There are many HGH supplements on the market and the ingredients can vary significantly. When you are looking for a quality HGH supplement it should have the following ingredients.
#1 Amino Acids
Your Amino acids should focus on four key amino acids:
- L-arginine – Clinical research has shown L-arginine can increase your HGH levels by as much as three times. It can also contribute to the efficiency of your workout and improve your recovery time. L-arginine stimulates fat loss, increases your muscle mass and even prevents cancer, along with much more! L-arginine must be obtained through your diet or supplement.
- L-glysine – This is an essential stimulator for your pituitary gland so it is able to release more HGH. It has a calming influence on your brain and regulates your prostate.
- L-tyrosine – The thyroid gland will release L-tyrosine so that it can produce Thyroxine, another key hormone that fights depression, as well as regulating your metabolism and growth.
- L-glutamine – This amino acid is necessary for your metabolism, and it ensures correct growth and cell division. It strongly stimulates both your energy and mental sharpness. A number of studies show L-glutamine fights cholesterol, deals with heart issues and arthritis improves blood pressure, builds immunity, and more!
- L-Valine – This amino acid is located in your muscles and the body cannot produce it on its own, so you need to get it through your diet. You need it for your tissue repair, muscle metabolism, and to balance nitrogen. This branched-chain amino acid is an energy stimulator in your muscles.
- L-Ornithine – Ornithine can be twice as effective as arginine. You can triple your HGH levels when you combine with lysine, arginine, and glutamine, as found in GenF20 Plus. L-Ornithine moves glucose from your bloodstream to your cells and it aid in the maintenance of the proper glucose levels by making sure there is acceptable insulin activity. When L-Ornithine lowers blood glucose levels it increases HGH release. When it comes to losing body fat and balanced weight control, L-chromium is very beneficial.
These amino acids are proven to help naturally enhance human growth hormone production. This study looked at growth hormone in 15 men after taking oral amino acids.
More on L-glutamine
L-glutamine is abundant in your body. You can also find it in foods high in protein like dairy, meat, fish, and beans, and it makes it easier for the pituitary gland to release human growth hormone. Let’s look at some of the highlights from the research that’s been done on L-glutamine.
- Clinical trials where persons were doing high intensity workouts proved L-glutamine decreased the number of infections and built up the immune system.
- Coronary heart disease patients could benefit as it can protect the cardio system. Studies show it just takes 2 Grams of L-glutamine to enjoy the cardio benefits and for HGH levels to be increased significantly. The majority of protein recovery drinks have at least 5 grams of L-glutamine.
- The LSU Medical Center research discovered 2 grams of L-glutamine increases the natural HGH production, which shows a small oral glutamine can elevate alkaline reserves and plasma growth hormone.
#2 GABA (Gamma aminobutyric acid)
GABA enhances your deep sleep cycle through warming and cooling equilibrium, necessary for a greater HGH release from the pituitary gland. It is a highly effective amino acid dating to the 19th century. GABA inhibits nerve impulse transmissions to the central nervous system, thus calming your nervous system and improving communication.
#3 Deer Antler Velvet
Deer antler velvet provides a source of glucosamine, collagen, and chondroitin. Your body requires glucosamine so that it can produce the needed glycosaminoglycans in your cartilage tissue. Deer antler velvet is Insulin-like growth factor I hormone (IGF-1) that comes from your liver because of HGH stimulation.
#4 Alpha GPC
It enhances dopamine, which is the motivation hormone proportional to HGH in the body. Young adults/teens have high HGH and are generally more motivated and enthusiastic.
Colostrum improves the immune system and improves healing. It also strengthens the bone and muscular structure. Colostrum comes with IGF-1, which is really useful in measuring HGH release levels. Some researchers feel IGF-1 is key to the HGH anti-aging effects. Actually, colostrum is a type of milk the mammary glands of mammals releases during the latter part of pregnancy and a few days after the birth. GenF20 Plus uses Bovine Colostrum, which is identical to colostrum produced by humans and it actually has more of the ingredients that are most beneficial.
#6 Pituitary Powder
Pituitary powder boosts the pituitary gland to work more efficiently and improve HGH release. According to some research it can reduce some issues associated with aging, like poor muscle tone.
#7 Astragalus Root
Improves your metabolism, improves digestion, speeds up healing from injury, and strengthens your immune system. Studies show it influences the adrenal glands, lungs, metabolism, sweating, and gastrointestinal system.
#8 Phosphatidyl Choline
This is an extract from lecithin, which has key role as an excellent emulsifier, and it works against the body’s fat deposits, helps to prevent liver issues, gallstones, heart issues, atherosclerosis, memory loss, depression, and neurological problems.
These eight key HGH ingredients and necessary amino acids can all be found in GenF20 Plus, which means that it can do a great job of promoting the release of HGH in the pituitary glands, and you’ll get to enjoy all the individual ingredient benefits as well as the benefits of the increased HGH.